Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where To Buy Sliquid Silver Intimate Lubricant, Premium Silicone 4.2 oz (120 ml)


First off, I will state that I am used to using products like Astroglide and KY Liquid/Gel (water based lubes). I got the Sliquid Silver silicone lubricant out of interest, because it was stated in other reviews that silicone lubricants last a very long time and are good for intimacy in the water. I was curious to see if it would live up to the claims....

First off, I am extremely disappointed with how quickly this stuff dries up, as in becomes ineffective and actually makes the situation worse. I do not know if it is this specific product or what, but it is WAY WORSE than water-based products in lasting lubrication. Also, it is EXTREMELY HARD TO CLEAN UP! I already knew silicone lubricants demand a lot of technique to clean up, but this is bad. Sex in the bathtub=indelible coating all over the tub, no matter how much it is scrubbed. You can't get the lube out of your nether regions, and it seems to leave a layer of substance on your genitalia. The messiness of this product is made worse by the poor packaging. It leaks, for one, and I cannot get the silicone off the stupid bottle now that it's there.

I would like to reiterate that I hate this stuff. Never in my life will I try silicone lubes again. Perhaps it is just this product, but I prefer not to even chance it. Water-based lubes can merely be re-applied without much fuss and can be easily cleaned up.

Maybe it's just me. I don't know. I don't know what I could have done wrong to have so many bad experiences with this crap....Get more detail about Sliquid Silver Intimate Lubricant, Premium Silicone 4.2 oz (120 ml).

No comments:

Post a Comment