Monday, May 10, 2010

Save Vaginal Contraceptive Inserts


Let me begin by saying it is VERY easy for me to get pregnant...I had 3 children in just under 4 years, and have tried many different forms of bc. The pill for me is highly undesireable because it sends me on a crazy roller coaster of hormones and emotions. I was on yaz for 9 solid months after my second and my hormone levels never leveled out, and had a few other undesireable consequenses as well. Not to mention the fact that I actually got pregnant with my third while on the pill. Well, after trying just about every otc birth control out there, including VCF - which takes longer to be effective - 15 minutes as opposed to 10, which is an eternity when you're in the mood - and has a more sticky feeling once dissolved - and condoms, which my husband detests - I stumbled across this. I have to say it was a God send. Not to get too personal, but it actually has a very nice feeling once dissolved, and adds to my own pleasure very nicely (easier to climax, since using). Not only that, but I am going on 2 years w/o pregnancy, which after 4 solid years of being pregnant, or breastfeeding, is fantastic!!! I LOVE IT...Yes, it is sometimes frustrating to have to wait the 10 minutes, and things can't be as spontaneous at they once were, but after 3 children, I can hold back a few extra minutes if that means that I won't be waking up every 2-4 hours every night to a screaming child. This has been a great option for me, and works like a charm. I would highly recommend trying this to anyone who is looking for an alternative to the pill.Get more detail about Vaginal Contraceptive Inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment