Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ovulite Saliva Ovulation Predictor


I was using CLOMID and around the time I should start ovulating this thing was FERN CITY! So we used Preseed & got busy. Well I actually was NOT ovulating when it was FERN CITY! I actually ovulated an entire week later and we missed out on it since I thought I had already ovulated. This was while seeing a GYNO, then I switched to a Fertility Dr.

I will say that sometimes it would be FERN CITY every other day or every several days, this was when I was NOT ovulating at all. YES, I KNOW exactly how to use this and was using it correctly.

I actually think that at the time since I had fertility problems that is what made this thing fern on and off so much. My hormones were ALL out of wack. So ladies, if any of you have been trying for a baby for a while, if you have irregular periods, think something is wrong, have this thing fern on and off like it is not supposed to, you might want to get checked out to make sure you don't have fertility problems.

I recommend the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" which will show you exactly how to chart and make sure you really are ovulating and are ovulating like you should be.

I saw a GYNO at first when I was having irregular or basically no periods. He put me on Clomid w/ no reason why. Told me I had nothing wrong w/ me other than thyroid and would not listen me even though I had symptoms of PCOS. So I switched to a Reproductive Endocronologist who immediately determined I had PCOS, confirmed w/ ultrasound & blood test.

This did go FERN CITY again when I used it AFTER I knew I was pregnant just to see what it would do.

Anyhow, do NOT rely on this alone to determine if you are fertile, you might get totally dissapointed or miss when you really are ovulating.

Get more detail about Ovulite Saliva Ovulation Predictor.

No comments:

Post a Comment