Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shop For Rapid Response Strep-A Test Kit, 25 Strips/Box


We had several cases of confirmed strep through my daycare over the summer, so I bought these test kits to pre-screen the kids so the parents wouldn't have to run to the doctor when they had no reason, other than exposure, to suspect strep. I never got a positive result (other than with the control), so I never managed to get a doctor's office to confirm the accuracy of my results. (I've never been entirely confident in my ability to swab the throat correctly.)

My big issue is that I used half the tests, and now (approximately 6 months later) the rest are expired. I'm totally bummed...I expected to use them through the season, but now they're no good. It definitely saved me many hours and co-pays at the doctor's office, so for that, it was well worth the money.Get more detail about Rapid Response Strep-A Test Kit, 25 Strips/Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment