Thursday, May 5, 2011

Clearblue Easy-Digital Ovulation Test, 14 Test (2 Pack)


There is no point buying those normal tests and guessing if you are even ovulating.
And if you have observed your monthly period, then half task is done. Use all the various calculators online to understand when to start testing and in a month only 7 tests are enough for one cycle. Just start taking these tests 17 days ahead of your expected period. Mine's 35-cycle, so I started on my 18th day yesterday and I got a blank yesterday and today I have got my smiley. I came here to talk only about the product and its far more superior to all the other Ovulation tests in the market. I do agree there should be options to refill these.. but anyhow this one does its job great!!!!
Hopefully I get preggie soon too. All the best everyone.

Thanks
SJGet more detail about Clearblue Easy-Digital Ovulation Test, 14 Test (2 Pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment