Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shop For Trojan Magnum Ecstasy, Premium Latex Condoms 10 ea


If your a bigger guy and have trouble finishing because the condom is too tight or too thick. This is a good up grade. I was using Magnums for years knowing I could hardly feel any thing. I could keep at it for a long time often making my partners think they were doing something wrong. My doc told me to try these and I had know Idea sex could be this good with a condom on. The down side is I just ordered a 30 pack from Green Web Properties, waited 5 days and they sent me the wrong condoms, so now I have to go up to the drug store get the some sort of response from the clerk in admiration or disbelief. Then have the conversation with the girlfriend to re affirm her that I was just out buying condoms. This is why I buy condoms online. This Item is getting 3 stars because I now have to spend an hour talking instead of having sex.Get more detail about Trojan Magnum Ecstasy, Premium Latex Condoms 10 ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment