Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Combo Pack of 40 Ovulation Tests and 10 Early Pregnancy Tests Order Now


I don't understand a lot of the complaints on here about the tests being streaky and cheap. Sure they are streaky within the first couple of minutes, but right around 5 minutes the streaks go away and you can see your result. It seems like to me that those reviewers were going past the max line on the strip. I got pregnant the first month I used the LH test strips, after nearly a year and a half of trying. Though I do have to admit.. the HCG test strips can be misleading. I did get a faint positive at around 10dpo and the line never really got any darker. So I purchased some of the HCG test strips from the early pregnancy brand, the lines were much darker and much clearer. Over all the LH test strips are a great deal, but I would go with the early pregnancy brand for extra security in your test result! Get more detail about Combo Pack of 40 Ovulation Tests and 10 Early Pregnancy Tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment