Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Order Early-Detection Pregnancy Tests: Pack of 5 Tests


I have always wondered about the accuracy of these things, being so inexpensive. Trust me, they really work. I have just gotten three (light) positive results from them and the doctor has confirmed. In fact, these might work just as well as the kind at the doctor - they told me there that the line was very light, meaning that I am not very far along. So if these tests could pick up my not-very-far-along-pregnancy, they must work pretty well.

One note, though: you really do need to wait the five minutes or so before checking the test. I did not see the line show up right away and mistakenly thought it was negative. It was quite a surprise when I returned later and happened to glance at it again!Get more detail about Early-Detection Pregnancy Tests: Pack of 5 Tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment