Thursday, April 15, 2010

Order Trojan Magnum 12's


Yes yes, we all know how important it is to use condoms. They prevent the spreading of disease, which is vitally important. And do you have ANY idea how disgustingly dirty your hands and fingers can be? Just so you know, there are more germs there than anywhere on your body. So how do you think a girl feels about me sticking my entire first in her private places? Probably a little taken aback, I would say. Well Ive had the problem for years that regular condoms dont fit over my fist, and then I was told about Magnums. Bigger than any condoms on the market, for the "extra large" male. My friend assured me, "Dude these things are so big, you could stick your fist in them and just go at it. I keep them in my car so that women to get in, see them, and are impressed. Of course I could never actually use one haha." Well I took those words to heart, and I purchased the monster pack of 100 to go for a test drive. I figured they would last me a few days and I could then buy them by the truckload.

Well good thing I just bought 100. Because after destroying a good 50, I realized these were never gonna work. When will the sexual disease prevention organizations finally realize there are men out there who need condoms bigger than any male genitalia could fit? We need fist, or even ARM size condoms. And until that day is finally here, I'm afraid I'll be out there, wandering those streets, and spreading God knows what, to God knows who.


However I couldnt rate it a 1, but how so I wanted to. For I know that for other practical purposes, these condoms will work just fine. And if a woman is satisfied by something that is small enough to not break through these babies, good for her. But I'm afraid you wouldnt be my type, so keep on lookin.Get more detail about Trojan Magnum 12's.

No comments:

Post a Comment