Friday, April 16, 2010

Where To Buy MaybeMOM Ovulation Tester with Mini Microscope


I can see how others are confused by this test. I kept seeing the "spots" results which would mean I wasn't fertile, but I kept playing with it and realized that the eyepiece needed to be cleaned and wiped. It had some dust deep in the lens and I thought that's what I was supposed to be looking at. After cleaing the entire unit very well, I retested and saw the fern pattern only after putting an entire drop of saliva on the lens (it didn't work for me when I just smudged some saliva on it). The directions say to put a drop on and wait 5 minutes, but it takes a lot longer than the 5 minutes to let an entire drop dry. I put a drop on it first thing in the morning then get ready and come back after 30-45 minutes and it's usually ready to look at. I've also put it in a warm area of the house to speed up drying (don't use a hair dryer b/c they leave some weird patterns that look nothing like a positive or negative test). I like these tests because it can let you know up to 5 days before ovulation actually occurs. You don't get that with the other tests.Get more detail about MaybeMOM Ovulation Tester with Mini Microscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment