Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shop For Ovulation Predictor Test Strips


I'm using these along with the saliva microscope, checking cervical mucus, and basal temp charting to pinpoint ovulation. I have PCOS so I'm very irregular and unpredictable. These cheap sticks are just that. I've tried using them all times of the day (even more than once in a day) and the control line is 9 times out of 10 very light. Sometimes I get a faint test line, but most of the time it looks as if it's negative. I know it's not negative because of the other testing I'm going. I wouldn't waste your money on these cheap things. They're very disappointing and discouraging to someone trying to conceive. Maybe I got a bad batch? I don't know, but definitely will not waste my money on these again.Get more detail about Ovulation Predictor Test Strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment