Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Astroglide Natural Personal Lubricant 2.5 fl oz Get it now!


I have tried EVERYTHING.. every price, brand, product, ingredients... and I FINALLY found it. I actually hate astroglide brand but happened to get a sample of this stuff in the mail and my fiancee and I fell in love with it. No menthol burning, no stickiness, no thick crap, no watery dripping, no bad smells, no sheet staining, no oily crap, no need to reapplying, no unnatural warming crap, just a clean natural feeling. Left NO residue at all and felt very clean for both of us (no running to showers and taking out towels).
This is what I'm getting and I'm sticking with it the rest of my life. No more wasting money and everything else in the drawer is getting trashed. The name is perfect; NATURAL. Please don't waste your time or money on anything else.. whether it's for personal use or intimate activity. THANKS Astroglide!Get more detail about Astroglide Natural Personal Lubricant 2.5 fl oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment