Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Orgasmix - 1oz Bottle Top Quality


I received some of the pillow packets for this a year or two ago. We recently used it and we didn't notice any extra tingles, but as a lubricant it worked great! Liquid lubricants reduce the friction and nothing at all can make her sore at times when we're more vigorous. This awesome stuff still gave me the friction i like while keeping her 99% sore free and the lubrication lasted for the entire 30 minutes to an hour of sex. (she's not dry but after that time period it creates issues)

Now, in fairness to the tingles or whatever, the pillow samples I used were sitting around as a novelty item for a while and we've only recently used it. It's possible the shelf life on the tingles may have gone away. I definitely didn't notice anything and neither did she.

So, We're not using it for the purpose this is theoretically made for, but as a lubricant, i love it more than anything else we've tried and would definitely recommend it as something fun to try. We'll be purchasing more and stocking up a little when we head back home. (I don't buy these items through amazon due to stupid laws of the state i'm in, puritanical nutjobs, and the fact the larger mail is delivered to the apartment office instead of to me.)

Oh yeah, and I gave it four stars because I love it but not for the purpose that this is being marketed for.Get more detail about Orgasmix - 1oz Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment