Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Where To Buy Kimono Microthin Large Condoms 12 Pack


These are my absolute favorites, Bravo Large Wicked Thin Condoms - Pack Size - 4 3-Pack Wallets (12 Condoms) being Number 2.

I ordered recently both, based on a friend's recommendation, from one of those specialized suppliers you'll see after googling the product name. When the package arrived, I actually did some "dry" testing. I know, this may sound silly, but it was a good way to evaluate the product's sensitivity and also ease of putting on in a no-pressure environment :-)
In my test, the Kimonos were slightly more snug, but that did not cause any discomfort (as later confirmed by multiple "field" testing) but rather contributed to the enhanced sensitivity. Also, as I was putting them on and off a few times, Bravo one eventually got a hole, while the Kimono did not. (Note that I do not put much weight to this fact, because what I did was not supported use. You are only supposed to put it on once, that's it. Besides, I only tried one of each.)

Both are simply a different league compared to the large Trojans, LifeStyles, Durex... - the usual pharmacy stuff. Recommended. Get more detail about Kimono Microthin Large Condoms 12 Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment