Sunday, January 16, 2011

Durex-Avanti BARE Non Latex Condom-36ct Get it now!


I really don't know anybody who's a super huge fan of condoms in practice as far as feeling goes (I'm not talking about the benefits of use), but these are one of the best ones I've come across. They are super thin, strong (haven't had one break) and don't steal all the feeling away as some traditional ones do. Now I've tried many a brand and many styles, some with lubes, bumps, ridges, ribs, etc. and these ones just seem to win out for me every time. Not only are these great for men such as myself, but I've been told by women that these are also better feeling for them too. As for the non-latex issue, well these state on the box that people allergic to latex may still experience some discomfort. Also, despite being non-latex, you cannot use oil based lubes. If you haven't given these a go, they are worth a try. Many of my friends that I've given one of these to can attest to that.Get more detail about Durex-Avanti BARE Non Latex Condom-36ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment