Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Low Price Fertile-Focus Ovulation Test Kit


I have PCOS and irregular periods an we're TTC. I bought this hoping I could determine my fertile days better since it is a lot cheaper and cleaner than ovulation test strips. At first I wasn't taking the lens off the holder part and wasn't getting a result and was confused, then I actully re-read the directions and looked at the picture the have of how and where to put your saliva. Anyway, It worked. I actually discovered that I was fertile on CD9 (lots and lots of ferning/crystalization patterns, which they give you a diagram to read the results), crazy, so hubby put on his glasses and gave it his best shot! HAHA! It's only been about 1.5 weeks, but at least now thanks to this I can tell when I ovulate and am fertile. I would SO recommend this for others TTC especially with irregular cycles. Get more detail about Fertile-Focus Ovulation Test Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment