Monday, January 3, 2011

Shop For Vicks OviTrack Basal Thermometer


I bought this thermometer and the BD basal thermometer and tested them both. I took 3 temperatures with this thermometer and 3 temperatures with the BD thermometer. The BD thermometer had all 97.5's and the Vicks thermometer fluctuated by .2 degrees on all three temps. I tested them again by taking 3 more temps with each thermometer and the BD was still consistent with two temps reading 97.5 and one reading 97.3 and the Vicks was still fluctuating by .2-.5 degrees on all readings. I didn't realize that this thermometer was also a 1/100th reading and the BD thermometer is a 1/10th reading. I read in one of the learning books for NFP that the 1/10th one is the best one to use since you should be recording your temps that way, and since the BD seems more consistant I will just use that one.Get more detail about Vicks OviTrack Basal Thermometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment