Monday, February 28, 2011

OV-Watch Fertility Predictor Starter Kit with 1 Month Supply of Sensors Order Now


My husband and I were TTC and decided to use this to track my cycles when we'd tried for a few months without success. I found it easy to use and when one of my sensors turned out to be faulty, Ov Watch customer service shipped a replacement out immediately with no questions asked.

I used the watch for 3 months and discovered with it that my ovulation cycle runs like clockwork. What it did not tell us was that there were underlying fertility issues - the reason we weren't hitting the jackpot in the first place.

If everything is fine with both of you, then this can be a very handy product to help get your timing right. In our case, it worked just fine and the continued lack of pregnancy alerted us to the fact that more was going on than met the eye.Get more detail about OV-Watch Fertility Predictor Starter Kit with 1 Month Supply of Sensors.

No comments:

Post a Comment