Monday, March 28, 2011

Wet Warming Intimate Lubricant and Massage Oil 10.7 Oz Review


I'm not picky, in fact I don't think I ever used one type of lube that I couldn't find something (and usually many things) good about, but this on is all wrong! Feels non slick and super sticky and thick no matter how much you use, takes away from the enjoyment big time, personally I through the whole bottle away after the first use (yea, it was that bad). I bought it due to the 5 star rating review (I wonder if that review was really written by a customer or the reseller himself), anyhow just to give you a fair warning so you don't end up waisting your money (I know it's rather cheap, but hey, why buy something you'll regret later), there are many great lubes out there!
Get more detail about Wet Warming Intimate Lubricant and Massage Oil 10.7 Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment