Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bodywise Limited Liquid Silk, Sensual Lubricant, 8.45-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Review


I exclusively used this product for a fleshlight toy and it will deteriorate the fleshlight material over time by making it sticky. The Liquid Silk product does not live up to it's claim of being water-based BECAUSE IT IS NOT!!! I wondered why my fleshlight was getting "Sticky" from time to time use so quickly and found out why: when I filled my bathroom sink with water and rinsed the toy with the lubricant I could see clouds that were floating on the water at an angle with the help of my bathroom lighting.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you, this product is not "water-based" and the ingredients lists many chemicals and preservatives along with it. It also does get TACKY and it does SMELL BAD!

I never used this with a partner, so I can't tell you on that part.Get more detail about Bodywise Limited Liquid Silk, Sensual Lubricant, 8.45-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment