Monday, September 19, 2011

Combo Pack 40 (LH) Ovulation Tests + 10 Early Detection (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strip Pack by DMI Order Now


First of all, the opk's were very confusing to read and hard to tell when you were ovulating. The 'Answer' brand in the store had a line that was either there or not- unlike these tests where the line would remain for several days. I used the 'early' pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant 3 days before my period and it was negative. (I had tested with a First Response test with my daughter 2 days before my period) Out of curiosity I tested with a Clear Blue easy pack that I had bought and bow- PREGNANT. These tests are supposed to detect early results- but the good old store brand is what did the trick. Save your money and sanity! Get more detail about Combo Pack 40 (LH) Ovulation Tests + 10 Early Detection (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strip Pack by DMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment