Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Save Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor


I bought this monitor after TTC for about a year.. the VERY first month we got pregnant! It was unbelievable! I read so many wonderful reviews about it, and was so excited when we received it.. I just cannot believe how well it worked! Worth every penny!! I found out by this monitor that I ovulate MUCH later then I thought I did, and much later then most.
The mointor and strips do get expensive, but it is def. worth it! I am still in shock!! The only thing I would change about this is I wish the strips were included with the monitor.. they weren't and I had no idea.. So the day I got my monitor i ran out and bought strips.
BUY THIS MONITOR!! Get more detail about Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment