Monday, September 26, 2011

Low Price 25 pregnancy test strips


Simple to use, cheap, and more accurate then most the tests found at walmart.
They are so easy to use, as long as you don't mind the little bit of mess coming with peeing in a cup.
I happen to be trying to conceive, and I bought 50 of these strips for less then [...]. Now, buying 50 tests elsewhere at the LEAST around here, will cost you [...] PLUS tax. So, this is a real good deal! That, and they are more sensitive then the majority of other brands.
Love this product. I recommend this to ANYONE who is wastes money on those ept 3 packs that cost so much. This is the real deal, and I have used 10 so far and haven't had an issue with any of them. I let my friend, whom is prego, pee on one, and it read that she was. And then I took one, and it was negative and I am not prego yet. Then I let my friend who didn't know she was prego pee on it, and it was positive and she went to the doctor the next day, and found out she was only 2 weeks! (The hospital's test didn't even register the hormone, they had to do blood work after she insisted.) So yes. This product is amazing and it works! Get more detail about 25 pregnancy test strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment