Monday, January 18, 2010

B. Cumming Elbow Grease Water Based Gel, 18 oz This instant


Very simple: You order a product for different reasons, but certainly because what they purport the product to be. In this case B. Cumming Inc. claimed to have a water-based product that is odor free. When it arrived the material smelled like VANILLA!!!! So I called up B. Cumming Inc. and inquired. I provided the lot number and they said "Some of our lots have a vanilla odor, but it should fade shortly after use."

This is the farthest from the truth. In reality the vanilla smell lingers even after a shower! And when I asked them to exchange the product they said I had to go through Amazon.

I have been buying this stuff for years, and as a result I order when I get low. So the new bottles sat for longer than 30 days before use. Upon detecting this problem my window for return to Amazon had expired, only to be replaced with a 15 - 50% restocking fee!!! And I pay postage!!!!! So that was not an option so I called up B. Cumming to ask for a swap with material that met their own "odor-free" description. I asked both on their customer service number, and via email.

The silence is deafening. They admit to a vanilla smell, but do not want to back up their "odor-free" claim by making this customer happy.

I now leave this one-star review and vow to never use that product again.

Enjoy the vanilla smell! Or at least take note of your order as soon as it arrives from Amazon and make the exchange in a timely manner.

Buyer Beware!!!!Get more detail about B. Cumming Elbow Grease Water Based Gel, 18 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment