Thursday, January 14, 2010

Buy Elbow Grease Cream Lubricant - Original Formula - 9oz


This is hands down (or in, chuckle) the best lubricant you can get!
The one thing that is wrong with it, is that it WILL dissolve condoms!
So for partner use with safer considerations, you need to forget this.
Otherwise, for solo or safe partner stuff, it is GREAT!
Every water based lube gets sticky very fast. I don't like any of them!
This is different!
It stays slick and comfortable on the skin, and it makes for super skin care too!
It is even good as an antifungal cream and beats specialized expensive stuff - go figure!
Like I said, I hate sticky stuff, but this is very comfortable and loooooong lasting.
Cleans up easy, and the non-perfume style smell also means I don't get a headache from it.
Just plain neat all the way around!
This is the only lubricant I want and buy!Get more detail about Elbow Grease Cream Lubricant - Original Formula - 9oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment