Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cheap Sliquid Silk Premium 4oz



This is my first time using Sliquid. I think the only problem I had with it was it got gummy after awhile and I had to apply more over time.

This product does wonders, but I still think ID glide lubricant still has the edge. Both of these lubes are sticky and water based, but ID seems to have more staying power. Sliquid Is a great product. but trust me, when my friend Jun uses this she finds it annoying that it has to be reapplied. It made it difficult to enjoy the moment, and when that happens its less likely that either party will be satisfied.

I Would recommend Sliquid to anyone, but if it turns out to be not wuite up to task, then there are other water based lubricants for your pleasure.

Get more detail about Sliquid Silk Premium 4oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment