Sunday, January 24, 2010

Discount Id Glide Reg 17.6 oz. Pump Blue Cap


My buddy swears by this stuff but I think he's over it ;)

Now I'm not much of a lube dude in my personal usage but I got a little sex toy along the way and I'm sure glad I had the ID!

My bud claims it made things nice and tingly... don't know about that, I didn't notice my pants getting hot or anything ... this stuff seems good although I don't have much to compare it to.

You can add water, rubbing alcohol (yeeeouch!) and other wetness to reinvigorate the lube if you've outrubbed its slickness.

When used with a condom it was fine, good even... I didn't really get clear feedback on whether my lady gave a crap about this particular brand but my buddy's old lady seemed to like it quite a lot. Your mileage may very.

This stuff is a fun alternative to not-having lube... I'd recommend it if you're luking for some loob ;)

....

The one plus to this over the regular bottle kind (besides the huge amount) is the pump... who knew that being able to pump this one-handed was going to cum in handy?

ID knew, ID knew.Get more detail about Id Glide Reg 17.6 oz. Pump Blue Cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment